This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Macro name and comment fixes for gas/tc-mips.c
- From: cgd at broadcom dot com
- To: ian at wasabisystems dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 07 Jan 2004 14:23:15 -0800
- Subject: Re: Macro name and comment fixes for gas/tc-mips.c
- References: <email@example.com><mailpost.1073512138.24415@news-sj1-1>
At Wed, 7 Jan 2004 21:48:58 +0000 (UTC), "Ian Lance Taylor" wrote:
> I propose that we rename the macro to ISA_HAS_NONBRANCH_DELAYS to
> avoid such confusion. This patch does that rename, and also fixes the
> comment for this macro and for the gpr_interlocks macro.
Looking at ISA_HAS_COPROC_DELAYS a bit more carefully, I wonder if it
might just make more sense to fix "cop_interlocks" to include the
appropriate ISAs (which have interlocks), and check it consistently,
rather than checking both ISA_HAS_COPROC_DELAYS and cop_interlocks...