This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: SH relocation differences in older versions of the binutils
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: jbaker at qnx dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 14:50:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: SH relocation differences in older versions of the binutils
- References: <1578FF984ABAD411AFA5000102C4BB5B04E41512@nimbus>
> Is there any way to determine whether a binary was built with 2.12.1 vs
> 2.14.9 (or whatever)? To maintain the maximum level of compatibility I'd
> like to be able to dynamically translate the moved relocations.
Um, you mean besides the obvious "as -version" ?