This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Patch: add gc-sections warning and H8 support
- From: Grant Edwards <grante at visi dot com>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 09:59:43 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch: add gc-sections warning and H8 support
- References: <20031231170000.GA8687@grante.dsl.visi.com> <20040101100226.GA26668@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au>
> > The attached patch adds gc-sections support for the H8 target
> > and adds a warning (for all targets) if the gc-sections option
> > is ignored.
> Applied with a few tweaks. I replaced your multiple elf_gc_sections
> warnings with just one warning, because I think giving reasons for a
> warning belongs in an info file rather than the executable.
Cool. That's what I started out with. I split it up to make
sure I understood what was going on, and then I just left that