This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Patch: add gc-sections warning and H8 support
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Grant Edwards <grante at visi dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 20:32:26 +1030
- Subject: Re: Patch: add gc-sections warning and H8 support
- References: <20031231170000.GA8687@grante.dsl.visi.com>
On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 11:00:03AM -0600, Grant Edwards wrote:
> The attached patch adds gc-sections support for the H8 target
> and adds a warning (for all targets) if the gc-sections option
> is ignored.
Applied with a few tweaks. I replaced your multiple elf_gc_sections
warnings with just one warning, because I think giving reasons for a
warning belongs in an info file rather than the executable.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre