FRV FDPIC ABI implementation

This patch adds code to binutils to support a new ABI designed for the
FR-V architecture, that enables text segments of executables and
shared libraries to be shared by multiple processes on an OS such as
uClinux, that can run on FR-V processors without an MMU.

The only bit still missing is a rewrite of some patches I had for
bfd/elf-eh-frame.c that I needed to prevent certain PC-relative
encodings that would cross segment boundaries, which is a no-no in
this ABI, since segments may relocate independently.  I'm working on
rewriting that part ATM, since the code I wrote before, that works,
was just an ugly hack to prove that this was all it would take to get
EH to work.

Patches for GCC and uClibc will follow shortly, in the corresponding
mailing lists.