md_estimate_size_before_relax

Hi All,
       In GAS assembler "Is it very necessary that
md_estimate_size_before_relax() calculates exact size for relaxation? "
If yes
	We can never calculate all the the target address which are in the
forwad frags(becuase we dont know how much they gonna relax)?

If no
	Then the final address is caclulated based on the return value of
md_estimate_size_before_relax(), which would be always wrong(when writing
the file).

Please help me out with the logic behind it.

Regsrds
vineet