Re: bug-binutils@gnu.org

Hi Nick,

The problem I encountered, which prompted me to inquire about bug-binutils@gnu.org address was the fact that my post did not even get through to whatever bug-binutils@gnu.org presently forwards too. It bounced straight back to me (well rather slowly, but still faster than traditional post :). A little ironic considering the amount of SPAM that unfortunately gets on some gnu lists.

Your patch looks great. IMO if bug-binutils@gnu.org could forward directly to binutils@sourceware.org I think that would be great. Better than going unread as I presently found.

Regards

JG