Use bfd_map_over_sections in objdump.c

Hi Guys,

  In a moment of madness I decided to tidy up objdump.c so that it
  used bfd_map_over_sections() to traverse all the sections in a bfd,
  rather than using a for loop.  In the process I also eliminated the
  dumping of sections with no contents, so I had to tweak all of the
  GAS testsuite scripts that looked for empty sections.  The result is
  the attached patch which I am going to apply today.

binutils/ChangeLog
2003-09-03  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* objdump.c (struct objdump_disasm_info): Add new fields
        'dynrelbuf', 'dynrelcount' and 'disassemble_fn'.
        (process_section_p): New function:  Returns TRUE if a section
        can be dumped.
        (disassemble_section): New function: Contains the body of
	disassemble_data(), but just for one section.
        (disassemble_data): Use bfd_map_over_sections to walk section
        chain.
        (find_stabs_section): New function: Find a stabs containing
        section and then dump it.
        (dump_stabs_section): New function: Use bfd_map_over_sections
        to find the section to dump.
        (dump_stabs): Use dump_stabs_section.
        (dump_section): New function: Display the contents of a
        section.
        (dump_data): Use bfd_map_over_sections to display section
        contents.
        (dump_relocs_in_section): Display the relocs in a given section.
        (dump_relocs): Use bfd_map_over_sections to display relocs.
	(adjust_addresses): New function: Adjust the vma and lma of
        sections.
        (dump_bfd): Use bfd_map_over_sections.
        * doc/binutils.texi: Document the "objdump -s" (no longer)
        dumps empty sections.

2003-08-24  Jonathan R. Grant  <jg-binutils@jguk.org>

	* objdump.c: Improve comments/documentation.
	dump_data (bfd *abfd): Eliminate duplicate function calls to
	bfd_section_size().

gas/testsuite/ChangeLog
2003-09-03  Nick Clifton  <nickc@redhat.com>

	* gas/cris/diffexp-ovwr.d: Remove regexp for empty section
	contents string.
	gas/cris/pushpop-dcr1-sreg.d: Likewise.
	gas/cris/string-1.d: Likewise.
	gas/cris/string-2.d: Likewise.