Re: binutils-2.13.91: ARM_26D Relocs

Hello Rainer,

I'm also using Craig's arm-wince-pe tool-chain. I've been happily using
binutils 2.13.2. When I upgraded to binutils 2.14, it stopped working. I
discovered that it's specifically gas that's causing my problem. I think
it might be related to the new ARM_26D relocation, since that's the only
difference I can see between the two object files. Have you learned
anything else about this problem?

Thanks,
Shaun