Re: [m68k] Add MCF528x (MCFv4) support

On Wednesday 13 August 2003 18:55, Nick Clifton wrote:
> Hi Bernardo, Hi Peter,
>
> > This is Peter Barada's ColdFire support patch that has been floating
> > around for some time. I've ported it to binutils 2.14/HEAD and made
> > it work for uClinux (see next patch), which in the past used a
> > patched unofficial version of binutils 2.10.
>
> Sorry, but before we can accept this patch the FSF will need copyright
> assignments from both of you.  (Well only Peter if Bernardo has not
> made any changes to the patch).  I am attaching a form for you to fill
> out to start this process rolling.

I've already talked to Peter and he told me he does not need to
sign the papers because Motorola already has an agreement with the
FSF.

As for the small changes I've done, I've just gone through the FSF
paperwork and my assignment should already be on file by now.

I think there was some other issue with Motorola's internal policy,
but I guess these have been settled by now. Peter?

\X/  http://www.develer.com/

Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html