Re: [Patch] ld config bits for i860 coff target

Hi Guys,

> On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 10:55:53PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
>> If you agree, when I get back from vacation I'll start cranking out
>> binutils directories.

: Alan Modra wrote:
:
: I'm in the mood to approve such patches.  Even to help in fixing
: any resulting problems.

Right  lets do it.

Daniel - when you are ready please start contributing these patches.
Note - we will need to make clear exactly which versions of
autoconf/automake/libtool etc are being used and we will need to put a
copy of the blessed sources on the ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/binutils
web site so that they can be downloaded.  If you can provide me with
this information I will put them there and update the
README-maintainer-mode file.