--add-gnu-debuglink patch committed.

Hi Guys,

  I have applied my patch to add the "--add-gnu-debuglink" switch to
  objcopy.

  For the record, here is a second patch which will add a
  "--only-keep-debug" switch to strip and objcopy.  With this switch
  it is in theory possible to create a stripped down debuginfo file
  which only contains the debugging information necessary to debug a
  fully stripped executable.  This can be quite a space saving
  compared to the size of the full executable.

  I say in theory, because in practise it does not work.  GDB does not
  like the stripped down debuginfo files.  It complains:

    warning: no loadable sections found in added symbol-file <...>

  I think that this is a bug/mis-feature in gdb, but I am not sure.
  It could be that the stripped debuginfo files really are broken.
  This is why I am not going to apply this second patch.  (Well not
  until this problem can be resolved anyway).

  In the meantime the --add-gnu-debuglink feature does work if you use
  it to link to the full executable, not a stripped down debuginfo
  file.