Director, Project Implementation,

MR.DIKE RANSOME
Director, Project Implementation,
Niger-Delta Development Commission
Lagos.

Attention:The President/ Managing Director

BUSINESS PROPOSAL

It is my great pleasure in writing you this letter.
I have decided to seek a confidential cooperation with
you in the execution of the deal described hereunder
for the benefit of both of us and hope you will keep
it as top secret because of the nature of this
business.

Within the Ministry of Petroleum Resources where I
work as a Director, Project Implementation and with
my position as top official, I have in my possession as
overdue payment bills totalling
Fourteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand U. S. Dollars
(US$14,500,000.00) which i want to transfer abroad
with assistance and cooperation of a foreign
company/individual to receive the said fund on my
behalf or a reliable foreign non-company account to
receive such funds. Moreso,I am handicapped in the
circumstances as the Nigerian Civil Service Code of
Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore account
hence your importance in the whole transaction.

The amount represents the balance of the total
contract value executed on behalf of my Ministry by a
foreign contracting firm which i over-invoiced deliberately. Though the
actual contract
cost have been paid to the original contractor,
leaving the balance in the tune of the said amount
which i have in principles gotten approval to remit
by Telegraphic Transfer (T.T) to foreign bank account.
Since the new civilian government of my country is
determined to pay every foreign contractor all debts
owed so as to maintain good relationship with foreign
government and non-government financial agencies,
therefore i have decided to include our bills for
approvals from the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of
Nigeria (CBN).I am seeking your assistance in providing a vital account
or any virgin bank account into which we can remit this money by acting
as my main partner and trustee. This we
can do by swapping
of account and changing of beneficiary and other forms
of documentation upon application for claim to reflect
the payment and approvals to be secured on behalf of
you. This processes being pre-arranged with the
principal trustee of the original contractor and with
the consent of the original contractor.
To propose that should you be willing to assist me in the
transaction your share of the sum will be 35% of the
US$14.5 million, 60% for me and 5% for
miscellaneous expenses.

The business itself is 100% safe, on your part
provided you treat it with utmost secrecy and
confidentiality. Also your area of specialization is
not a hindrance to the successful execution of this
transaction. I have reposed my confidence in you and
hope that you will not disappoint me. Endeavour to
e-mail me to know your position and include your
confidential telephone and fax numbers.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Yours faithfully

MR.DIKE RANSOME