Re: [rfa] FRV input files

Thank you. That's all I wanted you to do. Binutils _already uses files generated from frv CGEN input_. You can go look at it yourself, in opcodes/. So if you're going to contribute a different version of the file

I don't like the implication here.

If I were to contribute a version of a file that contains code changes that impact on other parts of FSF's binutils, I would indicate that up front.

Similarly, if I were to apply a license that in anyway varied from the GPL, I'll also indicate that up front.

Andrew

> , it would be nice to know the effect if any on the already
available frv support.  That's an important part of this contribution;
it can not be treated as new code.