binutils-2_14-branch created

I've created the release branch, and bumped the trunk version up to 2.14.90.
The only major bug I know of right now is the versioned symbol problems HJ
unearthed.  I'll make a very-early-prerelease in a few days, and ask for
testing then.

Feel free to commit any fixes that you consider necessary for 2.14 to the
branch (assuming you are also committing them to the trunk of course!); but
be conservative.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz