Re: objcopy - support for "word" interleaving

Hi Wayne,

> Does anyone have a version of objcopy that can interleave on a
> "word" basis instead of "byte" (i.e. like the "--byte" option).

I do not believe that anyone has made such a modification to objcopy,
but it should be fairly simple to do.  If you do it yourself and it
works, then please do consider contributing the patch back to the
FSF, so that it can be incorporated into future releases.