Re: Some help is needed...

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003, Alan Modra wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 10:54:36AM +0100, Fabio Alemagna wrote:
> > On Tue, 21 Jan 2003, Fabio Alemagna wrote:
> > > place to do what I want to, and solving the problem with
> > > elf_backend_emit_relocs doesn't really appeal me that much (and I'm not
> > > even sure it's the right place).
> >
> > Hum... no one can help?
>
> If doing the right thing in using elf_backend_emit_relocs "doesn't
> appeal" to you,

What doesn't appeal me is _fixing the bug_ that that approach shows, a bug
which I didn't create and which I really have no clue about.

Moreover I said that I'm not sure that place is the right place to do the
stuff I want to: I need to know to which symbol that reloc is relative to,
and to which section that symbol is relative to, and I also need to know
which index that section has in the _final_ executable. Is
elf_backend_emit_relocs the right place for that? If yes, how can I access
those informations from there? And if not, what's the right place?

Fabio Alemagna