[patch] RE: running configure without arguments?

Cygwin needs AC_PREREQ(2.13) added to configure.in.
It's how it chooses the correct autoconf to run.

Regards Trevor

Changelog
2002-12-31  Trevor Forbes  <t4bs@hotmail.com>

	* configure.in: Cygwin needs AC_PREREQ for Autoconf.

<c.christian.joensson@telia.com>