RE: [Patch] skipping import libraries for performance reasons - direct auto-import of dll's

> Actually I meant that you should follow the GNU coding standard in the
> C source files that make up part of your test case (ie dll.c and
> client.c), not the expect script.  Sorry about the confusion.

Sorry, I was on the bad way. :-)

> > 2. setting cc to an non existent app and the tests returns without any error
> > message or warning. Is that wanted ?
>
> Did you get an UNSUPPORTED result for the test ?

Yes, the log file show an unsupported test.

> If you would care to post your revised test then I will check it in.

The appended archive contains a new test release. It fixes one problem, I
encountered while creating the symlink, which I haven't got before because of
runtests tmpdir reusing.

2002-12-17  Ralf Habacker  <ralf.habacker@freenet.de>

	* ld-auto-import/auto-import.exp: New test.
	* ld-auto-import/client.c: likewise.
	* ld-auto-import/dll.c: likewise

BTW: It was a hard but good learning job writing such a test case :-)

Regards

Ralf