Re: re-re-re-re-configuring

> And the reason I didn't do this was due to a different bug.
> If libiberty is changed, then since
> configure-bfd: configure-libiberty
> configure-bfd: bfd/Makefile
>
> bfd/Makefile won't be regenerated.

But I tested that specific case, and it worked fine.

I'll try it again.  Full build twice, second time nothing happens.
Remove libiberty/Makefile and "make" again...

$ grep 'Configuring in' /tmp/foo
Configuring in libiberty
Configuring in opcodes
Configuring in bfd
Configuring in binutils
Configuring in gas
Configuring in ld
Configuring in gprof
Configuring in etc
Configuring in utils

Same thing if I just do "touch libiberty/Makefile".

I wonder if it's something gnu-make specific.

No, wait... bfd/Makefile depends on opcodes/Makefile, which then
depends on libiberty/Makefile.

Ok, feel free to change all the configure:configure dependencies to
Makefile:Makefile dependencies.