[RFA] Constify h8300 support.

The issue here was that the disassembler wanted to be able to compute the length field at init-time. I removed the length field from the opcode vector, made it const, and wrapped the table in another table allocated at init-time that contains the computed length fields.

Another option would have been to update the opcodes table to explicitly specify the length; I opted against that choice because (a) it would have been more error-prone, (b) it uses more static data; whereas by dynamically computing it, it only gets allocated if the target is used, and (c) it was a bigger change to the sources.