Re: ld -lgen -ladm causes assert failure in gnu ld 2.12.1 and 2.13 under Solaris 2.7 or 2.8

Daniel> Preferably the former.  Could you try wrapping the linker in a shell
Daniel> script which adds -z nocombreloc (at the end of arguments, I think..)
Daniel> and rebuilding both GCC 3.2 and Python?  That way libgcc_s, libstdc++,
Daniel> etc. will be built without combreloc.

I'm not quite sure how to do that, because in order to locate the end
of the arguments, the script would have to parse them.  For example:

   ld -foo bar baz

Is bar part of the arguments or not?  The only way to know is by
understanding the meaning of -foo.