Your Fundraising Concerns are Over!

Hello,

How would you like to have an easy way to raise funds that will automatically send your organization sizable
checks each month? Now you can.

My name is Gary Kunz and I am a representative of a unique internet buyer's club - The DHS Club (Discount
Home Shoppers Club, Inc.). After being in business for over five years and gaining millions of Members, the DHS
Club is now offering a fantastic new "Affinity Group" program to help organizations like yours to raise money.
Here's how.

In July, 2002 the DHS Club launched an exciting, new national ISP (Internet Service Provider) named
ClubDepot.com which offers premium internet access for only $14.95 per month and includes five email
addresses, a personal web page and a special "Kids Zone" section designed to entertain and educate children,
while protecting them from going to undesirable websites.

Now here is the good news for you. Under our new "Affinity Group" program, your organization can send out
flyers to sign up ClubDepot.com subscribers and your organization will receive $2.00 per month for each
subscriber that signs up.

One hundred subscribers means $200 per month for your organization, or $2,400 per year! If your organization
signed up 500 subscribers, that would mean $1,000 per month income or $12,000 per year! What if you signed
up 1,000 subscribers or more?

In addition to being very profitable, it also provides your organization with a monthly cash flow without additional
fundraising and it is so easy to do! Just have your members hand out flyers that have your Affinity Group's ID
number on them and then when a person signs up, you get the credit each and every month they remain a
subscriber.

There is no investment necessary and no money for you to collect. Just sign up for free and become a DHS Club
"Affinity Group" Member. I will then send you a "ClubDepot Promotional Pack" that includes sample flyers and
instructions on how to launch a successful campaign. (You can even hold contests to reward the persons that
sell the most subscriptions.) Then just get the flyers out and start to collect a check each month, beginning the
month after your first subscribers sign up for ClubDepot Internet!

Now don't wait to take advantage of this offer. Why? Because soon, other DHS Club representatives will be
signing up subscribers, businesses and other Affinity Groups in your area and once someone is a subscriber to
ClubDepot, you won't be able to sign them up and get the credit. So don't delay, get signed up today and let me
send you a free, no obligation and no risk "ClubDepot Promotional Pack" so you can get started.

For more information and to get started, CLICK HERE. http://www.geocities.com/gmk815a

I look forward to hearing back from you and working with you to help you start a successful ClubDepot sign-up
campaign. Your fundraising worries are almost over!

Sincerely Yours,

Gary Kunz

Remove? martyk95@excite.com