CONTACT ME ASAP

Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR MUTUAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

Please permit me to introduce myself. I am Dr.
Williams Davis, the financial director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). It is true
we have not met before but I got your contact address through a reliable source who assured me of your honest and trust worthiness which was why
I decided to contact you with a business proposal that will be mutual benefit to  all of us. In 1998. My corporation
(NNPC) awarded a contract for the construction
of oil storage tanks at three of Nigerian refinneries at Port-Harcourt, Warri and  Kaduna. The value of this
contract was US$75.5Million . However, myself and
some very top officials at the NNPC used our position to inflate this contract to US$95.5 Million without the knowledge of the government. This contract was

approved and the original contractor has successfully executed the contract and has received his due
contract sum of US$75.5Million under contract
number NNPC/PED/0X04/98, leaving out the over inflated surplus of US$20 Million which is now ready to be transferred into any foreign account
we presented for this purpose. Sir, you may wonder why we could not open a foreign account ourselves. It is forbidden for
 government officials
to open and operate offshore account. This is why we needed your urgent assistance to provide us with a good company or private account
where
the fund will be remitted into before we share it in a ratio that will be acceptable to all of us. Furthermore, you shall assist us to invest part of
our share for a period of 2 years into a very profitable business which will  be reviewed periodicially untill we retire in 5 years time.

Sir, should you be willing to assist us in this business venture, kindly contact
us through the above e-mail address. Include your
direct Telephone
and Fax numbers so that we can provide you with additional informations. We assure you of 100% risk free in this transaction as we have done our
home work very well to ensure a hitch free remittance of this fund into your account.

We thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation while we look forward to your prompt response to this letter.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Williams Davis

FINANCIAL DIRECTOR (NNPC)