This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH, arm] Support for Thumb PLT entries with interwork
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Cc: Adam Nemet <anemet at Lnxw dot COM>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 31 Jul 2002 15:02:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, arm] Support for Thumb PLT entries with interwork
- References: <200207311232.NAA07048@cam-mail2.cambridge.arm.com>
> I don't think this should have gone in yet.
> I've been in some discussion (off-line) with Adam concerning it. I'd like
> whatever we do in this respect to be compatible with the EABI, and it's
> still not clear what we want to do for that here.
Ahh - sorry I was unaware of this. I assumed that you were busy and
that the revised patch was OK.
> *If* we decide that this is how the EABI should do things, then the
> code is probably OK; but I'd rather we made that decision first than
> had yet another potential incompatibility.
OK - shall I back the patch put then ?