This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: 2.13 branch frozen
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at ds2 dot pg dot gda dot pl>
- Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 30 Jul 2002 11:57:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: 2.13 branch frozen
- References: <Pine.GSO.3.96.1020730150250.16647Dfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 06:09, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Jul 2002, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > I'll be doing one or possibly more merges in the morning, regenerating
> > files, and spinning a last snapshot. Please don't commit anything to the
> > branch past this point.
> Too bad patches for serious MIPS bugs were not approved in time with no
> explanation, sigh... Hopefully they will be for 2.14.
I lost my mail, and Daniel and I are talking about them. I get busy too
on occasion :)
I don't want a pony, I want a rocket