This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: linking files with 16 and 32 bit code
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: Mike Lerwill <Mike at ml-solutions dot co dot uk>
- Cc: Binutils <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:56:24 +0930
- Subject: Re: linking files with 16 and 32 bit code
- References: <FGELLPDBIBNCBLEECDELMEJOGKAA.Mike@ml-solutions.co.uk>
On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 10:36:53PM +0100, Mike Lerwill wrote:
> I have come across a situation where DISP16 is not being calculated
I think this bug is specific to the old non-BFD i386-coff code. If
you configure using --enable-bfd-assembler, you should find this works
OK. After 2.13 is released, I want to make bfd assembler the default
for i386-coff and i386-aout.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre