This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: arm-qnx-nto patch
- From: "Graeme Peterson" <gp at qnx dot com>
- To: gp at qnx dot com (Graeme Peterson)
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 11:17:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: arm-qnx-nto patch
So far, no-one seems to object to the patch overall. I am
looking for clarification on what to do for the .in's. If
I run 'make dep-am', I have to first configure at the root
of the src, and then I get a huge diff.
Is this something I should leave to the maintainers? ie:
should I just submit my mods and changelogs for the .am files,
and let someone else do the regenerate on the .in files, and
let them log it?
> Hi, all.
> Here is a first run at a patch to support arm-qnx-nto.
> - I edited the Makefile.in's and configure.in's as opposed
> to running 'make dep-am'
> - No Changelog yet
> I am looking for feedback on my changes first, thanks.