Re: arm-qnx-nto patch

Hi.

So far, no-one seems to object to the patch overall.  I am
looking for clarification on what to do for the .in's.  If
I run 'make dep-am', I have to first configure at the root
of the src, and then I get a huge diff.

Is this something I should leave to the maintainers?  ie:
should I just submit my mods and changelogs for the .am files,
and let someone else do the regenerate on the .in files, and
let them log it?

Thanks.
GP