This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Revised patch] Rework MIPS command-line handling
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at ds2 dot pg dot gda dot pl>
- Cc: cgd at broadcom dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,binutils at sources dot redhat dot com,Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts at csv dot ica dot uni-stuttgart dot de>,Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>,"Mark D. Baushke" <mdb at gnu dot org>
- Date: 22 Jul 2002 19:21:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Revised patch] Rework MIPS command-line handling
- References: <Pine.GSO.3.96.1020722200019.2373Nemail@example.com>
"Maciej W. Rozycki" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> I'm somewhat uncertain about the warnings about multiple "-march=" and
> "-mtune=" options,
Understood. I think it's been that way for a while now, but it may
be that -march and -mtune aren't widely used yet, so nobody's picked
up on it.