This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: 3.3 PATCH: Handle mips gas 2.13 -mdebug switch
- From: echristo at potter dot sfbay dot redhat dot com
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>, Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 15:41:19 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: 3.3 PATCH: Handle mips gas 2.13 -mdebug switch
> Eh? No! I went to too much trouble getting MIPS/Linux moved away from
> -mdebug. And -no-mdebug doesn't mean terribly much if you aren't
> generating stabs data, anyway.
OK. Barring linux.
The real question is if anyone sees a need for SDB debugging anymore...