This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [Revised patch] Rework MIPS command-line handling
- From: Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts at csv dot ica dot uni-stuttgart dot de>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, cgd at broadcom dot com,"Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at ds2 dot pg dot gda dot pl>,Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>,"Mark D. Baushke" <mdb at gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 23:44:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Revised patch] Rework MIPS command-line handling
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Richard Sandiford wrote:
[snip: much stuff]
> GAS patch tested as before. GCC patch tested on mips64-elf with
> and without patched GAS. Irix bootstrap still ongoing.
> How does this version look?
This looks very reasonable to me. Thanks.