This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Using binutils-2.12.1 on sparc64-sun-solaris2.8 to build gcc-3.1 results in relocation errors
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: "Dana, Eric" <Eric_Dana at bmc dot com>
- Cc: "'binutils at sources dot redhat dot com'" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>, "'gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 12:10:12 +0930
- Subject: Re: Using binutils-2.12.1 on sparc64-sun-solaris2.8 to build gcc-3.1 results in relocation errors
- References: <C41D82BF5BACD311B1B600A0C9EAF0CF06E4C19A@es01-bos>
On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 12:45:33PM -0500, Dana, Eric wrote:
> When building some of our 64-bit libraries in C++, we are seeing
> R_SPARC_DISP32 errors:
Please try current binutils CVS. If the problem isn't fixed there,
now would be the time to shout about it. We're about to release 2.13.
http://sources.redhat.com/binutils/ for instructions on accessing the
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre