This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: H8 targets.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- To: hp at bitrange dot com
- Cc: niting at noida dot hcltech dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 15 Jul 2002 15:59:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: H8 targets.
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > > Due to these the utilities like "file" does not identify the
> > > architecture correctly. Though h8300-elf-readelf does it.
> > Is this a serious problem ?
> Am I totally off here, or wouldn't adding
> #define ELF_MACHINE_ALT1 EM_H8_300H
> #define ELF_MACHINE_ALT2 EM_H8S
> to elf32-h8300.c help recognizing those files presumably created
> by other toolchains?
Yup I expect so. I was just being lazy! :-)
Nitin - would you like to try that out and let us know if it works for