This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] MIPS64: A 32-bit address range fix
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: macro at ds2 dot pg dot gda dot pl
- Cc: ica2_ts at csv dot ica dot uni-stuttgart dot de, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 11:20:48 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] MIPS64: A 32-bit address range fix
- References: <Pine.GSO.3.96.1020709184449.21547Cemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
> Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 18:45:06 +0200 (MET DST)
> From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Thiemo Seufer wrote:
> > I managed to compile a glibc for MIPS64. It won't really work, but it's
> > enough to run the gcc compile tests. I put the diffs against glibc HEAD at
> > http://www.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/homes/ths/linux-mips/glibc/
> Thanks for the pointer, but glibc is needed for tests requiring an
> ability to execute as far as I can see. So they won't work with a
> cross-compiler anyway, will they?
No, you can run glibc tests that have been cross-compiled. I think
you have to run them by hand, though.
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>