This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] MIPS64: A 32-bit address range fix
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at ds2 dot pg dot gda dot pl>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 08 Jul 2002 16:24:24 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch] MIPS64: A 32-bit address range fix
- References: <Pine.GSO.3.96.1020709005941.6296Tfirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2002-07-08 at 16:06, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> On 8 Jul 2002, Eric Christopher wrote:
> > That'll work. not quite what I meant though. I meant did you run make
> > check-gcc etc?
> No. Should I? Especially with gcc ~2.95.4 I'm using? The code
> generated now is definitely broken for the case I described.
Probably, as long as there aren't any regressions in the gcc that you
are using that'll be fine for me. I agree that it is broken, and a
binutils testcase would be nice, but a sanity check with gcc is always
appreciated as well.
I will not carve gods