This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: hppa64-hp-hpux11.00: HP ELF64 brokeness (incorrect .dynamic
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, ross dot alexander at uk dot neceur dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:21:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: hppa64-hp-hpux11.00: HP ELF64 brokeness (incorrect .dynamic
> If possible, we should use the same work-around in both hunks of code.
It appears that the problem may affect other bits of code as well.
Have a good vacation,
J. David Anglin email@example.com
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)