contrib directory created

Hi Guys,

  I have create a new top level directory in the sourceware repository
  called 'contrib'.  It contains a copy of the texi2pod.pl script that
  is found in the FSF GCC source tree.  This was done in order to ease
  the integration of the binutils and gcc sources.

  My intention is to have this directory added to the 'binutils'
  module in the CVS server and then once this is done, to update the
  various Makefile.in script to use the new texi2pod.pl script.
  Eventually the one in etc/ can be removed.

toplevel
2002-07-03  Nick Clifton  <nickc@cambridge.redhat.com>

	* contrib: New directory.  Created to contain a copy of the
	texi2pod.pl script so that it is in the same place as the version in
	the FSF GCC sources.

contrib
2002-07-03  Nick Clifton  <nickc@cambridge.redhat.com>

	* ChangeLog: Newly created.
	* texi2pod.pl: Imported from FSF GCC sources.