This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: don't build send-pr,prms,gnats.tar
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 15:02:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: don't build send-pr,prms,gnats.tar
- References: <20020702182717.GA18022@doctormoo.dyndns.org>
> 2002-07-02 Nathanael Nerode <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * Makefile.in: Don't build prms, send-pr, or GNATS tar files.
> * configure.in: Ditto.
Red Hat still uses send-pr internally. I don't think we use prms
internally though, but safer to just leave those in place for now
since they're all related.