This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [patch] no more building apache in the tree!
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 01 Jul 2002 16:43:09 -0600
- Subject: Re: [patch] no more building apache in the tree!
- References: <20020701215903.GA14714@doctormoo.dyndns.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Nathanael" == Nathanael Nerode <email@example.com> writes:
Nathanael> Nobody really builds apache in this tree, do they?
No. That is a leftover from a project inside Cygnus in 1996.