This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: eliminate references to gash at top level.
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:42:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: PATCH: eliminate references to gash at top level.
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0203300941020.3286-100000@nerodeguest>
> On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, DJ Delorie wrote:
> > > Gash is dead (I checked).
> > >
> > > 2002-03-23 Nathanael Nerode <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > > * configure.in: Eliminate references to gash.
> > > * Makefile.in: Eliminate references to gash.
> > Ok.
> Could you or someone else commit this to gcc and src for me? I don't have
> cvs write access.