This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] remove unused pic cruft from toplevel configure.in
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:35:29 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] remove unused pic cruft from toplevel configure.in
- References: <20020419200026.GA1799@doctormoo.dyndns.org>
> 2002-04-19 Nathanael Nerode <email@example.com>
> * configure.in: Remove useless references to 'pic' makefile fragments.
> * config/mt-armpic: Delete.
> * config/mt-elfalphapic: Delete.
> * config/mt-i370pic: Delete.
> * config/mt-ia64pic: Delete.
> * config/mt-m68kpic: Delete.
> * config/mt-papic: Delete.
> * config/mt-ppcpic: Delete.
> * config/mt-s390pic: Delete.
> * config/mt-sparcpic: Delete.
> * config/mt-x86pic: Delete.