This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Support powerpc-*-windiss
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "binutils at sources dot redhat dot com" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:41:25 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Support powerpc-*-windiss
On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> > Does that mean that the config.sub change isn't from an actual
> > import?
> Yes, that's correct. It would be better to do an actual import, but
> I don't know where it gets imported from. I'm certainly happy to import
> the latest version of this file, if that would be preferable.
I don't remember where I found it, but I don't remember it as a
large effort finding it. CVS/Root:
:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvs Repository: config.
> I could defend myself by pointing out that PowerPC does *actually exist*
> and that having a simulator makes it easier to develop code for real
> hardware, but you're right. :-)
Sure, and there already was one called powerpc-eabisim, see
<URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/simtest-howto.html>. You probably got
mail from the autotester on some occasion. ;-)
(Oops, I see the horse is dead now.)