This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: merge to branch
- From: "David O'Brien" <obrien at FreeBSD dot org>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:34:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: merge to branch
- Organization: The NUXI BSD group
- References: <20020427094057.GS31160@bubble.sa.bigpond.net.au>
- Reply-to: obrien at FreeBSD dot org
On Sat, Apr 27, 2002 at 07:10:57PM +0930, Alan Modra wrote:
> Should we be thinking about a 2.12.1 release soon? Considering
> mingw breakage, hppa shared lib problems, sparc bugs, I vote
You forgot about the basename() usage bugs and the symbol bug that caused
'ld' to core dump when we tried to warn about "dangerous" libc functions.
Either of these made 2.12.0 'ld' totally unusable on FreeBSD.