This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: ordinal linking for cygwin ld
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- Cc: <kde-cygwin at mail dot kde dot org>,"Binutils" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>,"Cygwin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 00:05:50 +1000
- Subject: Re: ordinal linking for cygwin ld
- References: <004201c1ef86$2e71f180$d36707d5@BRAMSCHE>
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf.Habacker@freenet.de>
To: "Robert Collins" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Cc: <email@example.com>; "Binutils" <firstname.lastname@example.org>;
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 12:00 AM
Subject: RE: ordinal linking for cygwin ld
> > One could be found at
> > http://www.geocities.com/shewitt_au/speedload_files/speedload.html
> I have tried to rebind ld created apps and applications with this and
> written rebind app and got a problem.
> rebind does only patch the first IAT entry, if the dll is created with
> others are set to zero ????
> Rebinding for example the cygwin1.dll to some natvie windows apps
works, so this
> seems to be an ld incompatiblity.
> Does anyone have got experience in such binding stuff ?
No, but perhaps it's the auto-import duplicates that cause the problem?