This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: ordinal linking for cygwin ld
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Cc: <kde-cygwin at mail dot kde dot org>, "Binutils" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>, "Cygwin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:00:12 +0200
- Subject: RE: ordinal linking for cygwin ld
> One could be found at
I have tried to rebind ld created apps and applications with this and a self
written rebind app and got a problem.
rebind does only patch the first IAT entry, if the dll is created with ld. The
others are set to zero ????
Rebinding for example the cygwin1.dll to some natvie windows apps works, so this
seems to be an ld incompatiblity.
Does anyone have got experience in such binding stuff ?