This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: cygwin ld import library issue fix (removing unused "_nm_" symbols)
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: "Danny Smith" <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- Cc: "Kde-Cygwin" <kde-cygwin at kde dot org>,"Cygwin-Apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>,"Binutils" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 20:05:33 +0200
- Subject: RE: cygwin ld import library issue fix (removing unused "_nm_" symbols)
> --- Ralf Habacker <Ralf.Habacker@freenet.de> wrote: > > (*) tentative because
> I can't actually test it myself against HEAD,
> > > given the pre-existing problem with binutils HEAD on pe386.
> > I have tried,it works, Danny Smith seems to have fixed the bugs located in
> > bfd.
> Alan Modra fixed it, not me.
Sorry for this confusion.