This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: mpw files in ld/
- From: Alex Rosenberg <alexr at spies dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>, Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Cc: <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 05:36:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: mpw files in ld/
on 4/27/02 7:45 AM, Ian Lance Taylor at email@example.com wrote:
> Alan Modra <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Some of the mpw-* files in ld/ are stale.
>> or just cvs rm them if it's that easy?
> Yes, I think that would be best. It's not clear to me that anybody
> cared about building under MPW except whoever it was who signed the
> Cygnus contract which led to the creation of these files.
FYI, I have been using an MPW host for a cross-compiler project, but there
was a collective yawn when I submitted a patch for gcc back around December.
None of these targets matter much to my use of it. In fact, the only thing I
use from binutils is libiberty (since the last gcc drops I looked at didn't
have the MPW parts).