This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: Excude whole libs when building w32 dlls with -export-all
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- To: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>,"Charles Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Cc: "Danny Smith" <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>,"binutils" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>,"cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 10:34:47 +1000
- Subject: RE: Excude whole libs when building w32 dlls with -export-all
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Robert Collins
> Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 3:36 AM
> Yeah well :}. Actually most import libs can be considered to
> contain code - that's what the standard stub is. The
Oops. The standar=d stub *used* to be. *blush*.