This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: cygwin ld import library issue fix (removing unused "_nm_" symbols)
- From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- To: Ralf Habacker <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- Cc: Kde-Cygwin <kde-cygwin at kde dot org>, Cygwin-Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>, Binutils <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 07:29:55 +1000 (EST)
- Subject: RE: cygwin ld import library issue fix (removing unused "_nm_" symbols)
--- Ralf Habacker <Ralf.Habacker@freenet.de> wrote: > > (*) tentative because
I can't actually test it myself against HEAD,
> > given the pre-existing problem with binutils HEAD on pe386.
> I have tried,it works, Danny Smith seems to have fixed the bugs located in
Alan Modra fixed it, not me.
http://messenger.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger
- A great way to communicate long-distance for FREE!