This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: Excude whole libs when building w32 dlls with -export-all
- From: "Ralf Habacker" <Ralf dot Habacker at freenet dot de>
- To: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>,"Charles Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Cc: "Danny Smith" <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>,"binutils" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>,"cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 20:31:38 +0200
- Subject: RE: Excude whole libs when building w32 dlls with -export-all
> I too like the patch Danny has put forward, (not that I didn't speak
> against it :]). I'm hoping to review Ralf's patch tomorrow & will try
> and get to Danny's as well. I'm going to test on a non-HEAD ld, and if
> that works correctly, then IMO it can go into HEAD... as long as that
> part hasn't altered significantly between my testpoint and HEAD.
I have applied this already to the CVS head. I works. :-)